Richards-Wilcox assembly conveyor systems feature:
- Efficient, economical solutionsto deliver parts to assembly cells
- Space-saving designsthat use inclines and curves to move products efficiently
- Reliable, low-maintenance machinery
- Continuous or variable deliveryof parts with automated controls
- Interfaces withfloor assembly line conveyors
- Reducedcost and labor
Our systems are ideal for:
- Contract Furnishings
- Consumer Goods
Creative Solutions For Limited Space
我们可以use your overhead factory space to great advantage, avoiding traffic, machines, and obstacles by going over or around them with inclines or curves to move parts in more than just a straight line. A Richards-Wilcox overhead assembly line conveyor system, often interfaced with a floor belt conveyor, can send a continuous supply of parts to single or multiple points on the assembly line.
With automation controls, product can be indexed at variable speeds to different cells or to allow line workers to control the pace for maximum efficiency depending on the complexity of the assembly. After unloading product hooks, the carriers can auto-return to specific load locations to be replenished.