This is the optimal solution for:
- Paint Finishing Systems
- Robotic Welding
- Robotic Assembly
- Machine-to-Machine Transfers
- General Assembly
The OveR-Way™ Inverted system features:
- Modular Components: It utilizes standard enclosed track components pre-welded at the factory, making the system simple to install, maintain and change.
- Extreme Stability: It’s designed with an additional guide track to provide unparalleled stability where position accuracy is critical.
- A Self-Supporting Structure: This system requires no hanging or header steel. All structural support is provided within the design itself.
- High Capacity: Ranging from 10 to 1,000 pounds.
The Richards-Wilcox OveR-Way™ Inverted Power & Free Conveyor is engineered to evolve your factory.
- The systemoptimizes production ratesby integrating processes typically serviced by multiple types of conveying equipment.
- OveR-Way™ Inverted isdesigned tokeep your products clean。所有组件下面放置the product to eliminate contamination.
- Our engineers can adjust the work surface foroptimal ergonomics.
- OveR-Way™ Inverted is perfect for systems with robotics. It provides 360 degrees of accessibility to the top and sides of the product, making ittruly robot-friendly.
- The systemconsumes substantially less energythan conventional assembly line conveyors.