This is the optimal solution for:
- Paint Finishing Systems
- WIP Buffer Storage & Retrieval
- Progressive Assembly
- Extrusion Material Handling
- Typical Curing Applications
The Twin-Trak® Side-by-Side Conveyor features:
Easy switching:With the Twin-Trak®, you can switch into and out of the main line of travel in greater frequency (at closer load centers) than other power and free designs.
Impressive weight capacity:With a carrier range of 10 to 1,000 lbs.
Cutting-edge controls:From simple PLC-based controls to complex PC-based routing and tracking systems.
The Richards-Wilcox Twin-Trak® Side-by-Side Conveyor is engineered to evolve your factory.
- It can be built from pre-existing Richards-Wilcox systems,such as Safe-Rail and Zig-Zag, saving you valuable resources. Once a Safe-Rail monorail or a Zig-Zag chain conveyor system is in place, standard in-stock Richards-Wilcox parts can be added to create a Twin-Trak® power & free conveyor system.
- It optimizes headroomin facilities with limited space. This frees space for other power and free equipment.
- With controlled accumulation, Twin-Trak eliminates the typical wait time associated with storage banks,increasing throughput.
- The Twin-Trak®uses minimal floorspace通过存储work-in-process overhead, calling it down in the quantity and order needed at each operation.
- This systemoptimizes productionby ensuring that the right parts arrive at the correct operation in a continuous flow, especially when rates of production differ between operations.
- Twin-Trak® eliminates product re-handling and manual transporting by integrating finishing and assembly processes into one material handling system. This helpsmaintain product quality.
- Twin-Trak®boosts efficiency. It maintains a traveling record of each work-in-process, recording where the product has been and detecting where defects may have occurred.